Gewoonjan: Polo aus den Niederlanden

• At first forgive me for writing in English, but sadly I am only able to read and understand German, writing is not quite an option for me since you wouldn't understand me if I did write in German.
    Please answer in German, I DO understand it!
    I just can't write it ;)

Ah well, lets continue!

In 2010 I've bought an Bluemotion in the colour Glacier Blue.
    It came with options as RNS-310, tinted rear windows, smokers pack, smal leather pack, alarm and that was about it I believe..

Since then a few things have changed because of a dutch forum where I am an active member (Mypolo.nl) and there you can also find me under the same AKA ;)

The modifications done by me over time
    The automated trunk
    Highpowerled DRL (TFL)
    Highpowerled sidelights (Seitenleuchte)
    Led numberplate lights (Kennzeichenleuchte)
    Led trunk interior light
    6000K D2S xenon retrofit in an valeo H4 unit
    Chrome look blinker bulbs
    Chrome look steeringwheel clips
    Aluminium sportpedals
    17 Inch boavista look rims (with VW valve caps)
    Shorter roof antenna (8 cm)
    GTI grill with alu wrap strips
    Highline lower frontgrill
    SprintBooster
    JD Engineering tuned to 102 BHP and 230 Nm

The Vagcom adaptations I did
    Automated door lock at 15 km/h+
    Alarm beep on (un)lock
    Comfortblinker set at 4
    Tearwiping (only at the front, but I'm also looking to find the code for the rear function)
    Lampdiagnostics turnend of for the DRL and the lowbeam
    and for now the interiorlights only turn on when unlocking the car or when opening a door.

Enough of the talking from my side, now it's time for some pictures!

Overall looks at the moment

Retrofitted D2S Xenon (and highpowerled sidelights)

Highpowerled DRL

Sportpedals

Led numberplate lights

Thanks to my buddy Wildcard (of the dutch forum) for lending his polo to compare!

Shorter antenna

normal vs shorter

GTI grill

My rim sets

For the winter

For the summer

And for now that's all the pictures I'm going to show you!
    More to come in the future! ;)

Upcomming updates (shortterm)

6000k xenon foglights

Longterm updates

Sport steeringwheel
    PD160 Trumpet + airhose
    Revo Technik/Pipercross/K&N airfilter
    Coilovers (gewindefahrwerk)
    Eventually when obd tuning becomes available I want to change the intercooler and by then maybe also the exhaust

If you like you can see my original thread over here: MyPolo.nl Forum
    It's in dutch though so it might be difficult to understand ;)
    This thread at polo6Rfreunde is a translation of the original

Entschuldigt bitte, dass ich die Englische Sprache benutze. Kann leider nicht die deutsche Sprache schreiben, aber dafür lesen und verstehen.

Daher kannst du gerne auf Deusch antworten.

Liebe Grüße aus den Niederlanden (Groningen)

9 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gewoonjan () aus folgendem Grund: Making it up2date

• bosch90: Er versteht die deutsche Sprache, kann sie nur nicht schreiben :P

Herzlich Willkommen bei uns im Forum
    Schicken Polo haste da und schöne Modifikationen haste da vor. Bin auf weitere Fotos gespannt, wenn noch mehr getan wurde *-*

Beste Grüße aus Dortmund,
    Marcel

VCDS Kodierungen & Fehlerspeicher auslesen/löschen im Raum Dortmund und Umgebung möglich :)
    Einfach per Konversation / E-Mail bei mir melden ;)

VW Polo 6R GTI - Oryxweiß Perlmutteffekt - VERKAUFT /!\
    VW Golf VII GTI Clubsport - Deep Black Perleffekt

• hey, nice to see you here :thumbup:

I like your Polo :love:

Greetings from germany :)

bosch90: wie lange hast du dafür gebraucht? :D :fuck:

Gewoonjan: richtig schöner polo, vorallem die farbe gefällt mir :)
    gibts die bei uns in DE auch? hab ich noch nie gesehn? ist das nicht eher ne audi farbe?

Edit: Oh, ich seh grad... die gibts nur fürn bluemotion :D

• Willkommen hier im Forum :) freue mich immer, wenn wir auch Leute anderer Nationen für unser Forum begeistern können ;)
    Wo genau kommst du her?

Die Farbe finde ich sehr Schick :) hast du auch die blauen Sitze?

Die Farbe gibt es meines Wissens nach auch in Deutschland, aber nur beim Bluemotion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Offizieller Beitrag

Auch von mir Herzlich Willkommen und schön das du den Weg zu uns gefunden hast, Jan. :wilkommen: Englisch ist auch perfekt und verstehen wohl die meisten hier! :top: Schreiben wird dann bei den meisten schon schwieriger. :D

Deine Scheinwerfer sind ganz anders als wir die kennen, gefallen mir auch irgendwie. 8)
    Aber deine Farbe ist ja mal was ganz anderes und in Kombination mit den Boavista Felgen, echt schick! :top:

• Englisch ist auch perfekt und verstehen wohl die meisten hier!

Die meisten... Candy-Gti: wohl nicht :totlach:
    Sonst wäre die Frage mit den Xenons garnicht aufgetaucht :fuck:

(Nicht Ernst nehmen... :zunge: )

Beste Grüße aus Dortmund,
    Marcel

VCDS Kodierungen & Fehlerspeicher auslesen/löschen im Raum Dortmund und Umgebung möglich :)
    Einfach per Konversation / E-Mail bei mir melden ;)

VW Polo 6R GTI - Oryxweiß Perlmutteffekt - VERKAUFT /!\
    VW Golf VII GTI Clubsport - Deep Black Perleffekt

• To all a big thank youmfor the warm welcome! :D
    I allready appologise for the long post, but I'll try to answer all you questions ;)

But at first I've got a bad anouncement to make :(
    Last night I damaged the car severely at my girlfriends' so at the moment the car is in for repair :(
    I dented the trunk severely and damaged the rearbumper.
    So depending on the costs of repair I will decide if I keep the bluemo body kit or if I buy a regular front bumper, trunk and gti rearbumper.

That was that now the answers to your questions ;)
    Beautiful Lie
    No I haven't got them, my interior is I believe called metric, but in the distant future I'd love to fit a highline leather interior :)

Polo6R_Chris
    I bought those clips from ebay.de ;)
    Just try to search for scirocco lenkrad, than they should pop up, if they don't just leave a message, than I'll try to help out ;)
    Oh and they are stick on clips with tape.

WhiteDragon
    Thanks! :D
    The headlamps are just regular valeo h4's with a custom paint job and a D2S xenon lenskit fitted so that's what's causing the differance ;)
    And the boavista's came out very good, I actually didn't intend to buy them in the first place, but I got a very good offer to buy them (I only had to pay €450 for the set) :p

souldk
    The automated trunk is just the exchange of a few parts ;)
    Seat tolledo dampers and scirocco puffers and a few mod's to make it work and sit nealry correct.
    There actually is a howto about that on mypolo.nl, so if someone can understand dutch they can go and find it over there, for the others I'll translate it into english so you can understand it as well and do the mod.
    (and ofcourse that one of you translates it over into german so that everyone can read it over here ;) )

And about my xenon, yeah I know (lol) luckily it's completely legal again over here in the netherlands :p

One last remark, I will surely have fun over here! I only need to explore the forum a bit more :)
    I'll keep you guys and girls updated if anything gets known about the damage or if an update is going to hapen ;)

Entschuldigt bitte, dass ich die Englische Sprache benutze. Kann leider nicht die deutsche Sprache schreiben, aber dafür lesen und verstehen.

• Danke sehr Holger! :D

And I can imagine that you don't see it too often, but in the netherlands it became quite popular because of the succes of the bluemotion :p
    (no tax and that sort of thing)