Gewoonjan: Polo aus den Niederlanden

• Ein Wirklich schöner Polo :) Interessante Farbe die habe ich selbst hier in VW Land (Niedersachsen) noch nirgens rumfahren sehen. Sieht klasse aus!!

Viel Spaß damit und natürlich viel Spaß hier im Forum :welcome2:

Gruß
    Schrotti

Was du heute kannst besorgen, dass verschiebe stets auf morgen ! ¹

¹ ausgenommen Polo bestellen, Polo fahren, Polo sauber machen und andere Dinge die mit dem Polo zusammenhängen!

• Again thanks for the warm welcome here! :D

but a few updates have been done again.
    at first the damaged rearbumper and trunk are fixed again and my guesses are that my car is getting repainted at this moment.

Nevertheless, I bought a gti grill and wraped up the red stripes so that they now are chrome look with some aluminium tape

And another update I already did before I damaged my car was a shorter antenna

Short vs normal

And ofcourse I want some extra detail on my rims so I bought these in a groupbuy over at mypolo :D

That's it for now, the pics of the grill and valve caps mounted wil come next week I think ;)

Entschuldigt bitte, dass ich die Englische Sprache benutze. Kann leider nicht die deutsche Sprache schreiben, aber dafür lesen und verstehen.

Daher kannst du gerne auf Deusch antworten.

Liebe Grüße aus den Niederlanden (Groningen)

• Der GTI Grill sieht super aus und die kurze Antenne sieht viel besser aus. Gibt es da nicht noch eine kleinere Antenne sodass man so gut wie nurnoch Haifischflosse sieht? Wäre natürlich noch geiler :)

Beste Grüße aus Dortmund,
    Marcel

VCDS Kodierungen & Fehlerspeicher auslesen/löschen im Raum Dortmund und Umgebung möglich :)
    Einfach per Konversation / E-Mail bei mir melden ;)

VW Polo 6R GTI - Oryxweiß Perlmutteffekt - VERKAUFT /!\
    VW Golf VII GTI Clubsport - Deep Black Perleffekt

• I do believe so Insider, on ebay.de they also offer an 32mm antenna, so I guess that's worth the try? ;)
    I didn't bought that because I do like to see the antenna a bit, but I wanted to loose the look of something like an RC car :'D

Entschuldigt bitte, dass ich die Englische Sprache benutze. Kann leider nicht die deutsche Sprache schreiben, aber dafür lesen und verstehen.

• Gut dann versteh ich das. Ich wollte bei mir lieber nur die Haifischflosse haben aber hab Schiss wegen Empfangsprobleme und die Montage ist nicht mein Ding, deshalb hätte ich ne ganz kleine Antenne dran gemacht die man kaum sieht. Wie es mit Empfang aussieht, weiss ich dann leider nicht. Naja ist ja noch zeit... bis September :facepalm:

Beste Grüße aus Dortmund,
    Marcel

VCDS Kodierungen & Fehlerspeicher auslesen/löschen im Raum Dortmund und Umgebung möglich :)
    Einfach per Konversation / E-Mail bei mir melden ;)

VW Polo 6R GTI - Oryxweiß Perlmutteffekt - VERKAUFT /!\
    VW Golf VII GTI Clubsport - Deep Black Perleffekt

• You could also place a dummy on the roof and use an interior antenna for the radio ;)
    currently an admin over at mypolo has done this with his polo 9N.
    but I don't know how well his reception is though.

• Small status update again, the gti grill is in the car, but the photo I took wasn't saved so I'll post the result later ;)
    And I helped out a friend with vagcom to customise his car a bit more as a friend service for helping me out with installing the grill :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sieht gut aus, wobei ich auch lieber eine noch kürzere Antenne genommen hätte. :D

Hab ich das jetzt überlesen :whistling: - wann kommt der GTI Grill rein und die Fotos dazu? :D

• WhiteDragon
    The antenna would have been shorter if one was placed on an ebay auction :p
    This was the shortest available at that time ;)
    Nonetheless I'm still happy with the result :)

The GTI grill is already installed, but the picture I took didn't got saved, so I'll shoot a new pic tomorow ;)

And for now just a pic and a detail update I did.

VW rimvalve caps

• Update time!
    Today (actualy yesterday) I held a shoot with 2 polo's
    (My gf's and mine)
    both are a bit dirty, so I apollogise for that already.

The result:

Oh and here's a close up of my GTI Gril with chromelook stripes

• Small update time!:D

Today I sold my hoodbra to a friend of mine and I bought his chip for the 1.2tdi.
    So now my car wil produce up to about 102/103 ps and somewhat around the 237 Nm:D

I still have my ventura chip so that's going for sale (if you like to know 95 ps / 225 Nm) so if your interested, let me know, than we can work out a price, if not, than someone else wil get lucky:p

I also changed up my retrofit set a bit with different starters and xenonbulbs(6000K instead of 5000K)

For the close future to come, I will install a K&N replacement filter with a Cupra D inlet trumpet and hose for better airflow so I hope to grab a little extra something with that so that the car wil run completely smooth.

Further on I was also looking at a sprint booster to lose the throttle lag that's quite present now in the car but I stil have got to save up all the money for the driveability upgrades so It's going to take a whil before that's actually all installed;)

Not much work for me anymore on the exteriour of the car, maybe some coilovers and some different rims(wartkins glenn imitations or audi rotor imitations) and than I'm practically done :)

• Long time no see, so small pic update ;)

now that's for the pics ;)

besides that, I made a deal on a sprintbooster, to see if it gives the desired faster throttle response than the (very) laggy response I get from it now :D
    furthermore not much exciting stuff will hapen on a short notice to the polo because of the lack of money :')
    but than again, I haven't got much left to do as I won't create a rad car like Milow for example :P

oh and just one question more: how come it isn't possible anymore for me to edit my own posts?

• Thanks Chris! :D
    Oh and just gotta say it, I'm absolutely stunned by your portal pic!
    It's definitely one of the most beautiful polo pics I've seen :thumbup: